mindmeld sdk

Anupam Mediratta

Apr 21, 2015, 12:05:47 AM4/21/15
to swift-l...@googlegroups.com
Issue I am facing is with a third party framework: mindmeld (https://expectlabs.com/public/sdks/ios/mindmeld-ios-sdk.zip)

I want to include it in my swift code base. The framework is written in objective-c.

I added the framework in my list of frameworks but I see errors:

undef: _utf8_nextCharSafeBody

  "_utf8_nextCharSafeBody", referenced from:

      -[SRWebSocket _innerPumpScanner] in MindMeldSDK(SRWebSocket.o)

However, I can include is fine in objective-c code bases. Any clues on why?

Huge Window

Jul 13, 2015, 2:15:16 PM7/13/15
to swift-l...@googlegroups.com
Did you resolve this?

Anupam Mediratta

Jul 13, 2015, 3:56:14 PM7/13/15
to Huge Window, swift-l...@googlegroups.com
I reported this issue to mindmeld (expect labs) and they got back with following. However I did not get a chance to verify the bug fix. So it should be resolved. Otherwise, I can only suggest you to report it to them.

Mindmend response:

We've just updated our iOS SDK to version 2.4.1.

The bug you identified should be fixed in this latest update; can you please download that updated SDK and let us know if you are still experiencing trouble?

Huge Window

Jul 13, 2015, 10:49:56 PM7/13/15
to swift-l...@googlegroups.com, hugew...@gmail.com
Did you get a that version running?

Anupam Mediratta

Jul 13, 2015, 10:59:50 PM7/13/15
to Huge Window, swift-l...@googlegroups.com
I did not try running the new version.

Huge Window

Jul 13, 2015, 11:05:17 PM7/13/15
to swift-l...@googlegroups.com, hugew...@gmail.com
If I get a version running, I will let you know. I really want for osx, but will take ios if I can get it.