EKEventEditViewAction compiler error

John G

Feb 22, 2015, 8:17:33 PM2/22/15
to swift-l...@googlegroups.com
When I'm implementing the function below, I get a compiler error on the last line of this snippet that says 'EKEventEditViewAction' is not convertible to 'NSObject' which I don't really understand as they should be both 'EKEventEditViewAction's. Am I missing something?

func eventEditViewController(controller: EKEventEditViewController!, didCompleteWithAction action: EKEventEditViewAction) {

       controller.dismissViewControllerAnimated(true, completion: nil)

       if (action == EKEventEditViewActionSaved) {