Solarize Corvallis - Over 3/4 of the way toward our goal - TODAY is the deadline!

Annette Mills

Apr 15, 2020, 1:11:18 PM4/15/20
to Sustainability Coalition Google group, sustainable-corva...@googlegroups.com

We’re more than 3/4 of the way toward our goal – with just 14 hours left to go!

We’ve gotten this far because of the support of many generous donors*.
Won’t you add your name to the list below?

Your generosity will help make it possible for Old Mill Center for Children and Families
to transition to 100% renewable energy!

The Coalition will DOUBLE your gift until we reach our goal:

·       Donate $25, and it becomes $50

·       Donate $100, and it becomes $200

·       Donate $250, and it becomes $500

·       Donate $1000, and it becomes $2000

* THANK YOU to the following for supporting our current Solarize Corvallis project:

Cindy Alexis • Ralph & Marge Alig • Chris Anderson • Charles Baldwin • Jane Barth • Mike Beilstein • Matt Benotsch • Emily Bowling • Sarah Bronstein
Amanda Buchanan • Kate Campbell • Deb Carey • Marion Ceraso • Ariana Chandler • Deborah Clark • Owen Dell • John Deuel • Scott Dybvad • Colleen Dyrud
Sarah & Ken Edwardsson • Alvin Eshe • Michael Fahey & Tracy Speelhoffer • Liv Gifford • Cheryl Good • Jim Gouveia • Peter Greenberg • Mica Habarad • Paul Harcombe
Larkin Holavarri • Deanna Lloyd • Jean Marr • Joey & Ashley Merback • Annette Mills & Dave Eckert • Molly Monroe • Shelly Murphy • Pete Nelson • Elizabeth Nielsen
Andy & Karen Nousen • Becky Picton • Larry Plotkin • Kirk Rensmeyer • Dan Rosenberg • Bettina Schempf & Jeffrey Miller • Irene Schoppy • Rachel Schwindt
Fred Prahl & Karen Skjei • Dee Souza & Marilyn Cronin • Marge Stevens • Jim Stratton • Rod & Linda Terry • Glenn Theodore • Jean Townes • Kim Townsend
Biff & Maret Traber • David Wells • Mark Whitney • Elisabeth Williams • Julie Williams

We’re bringing solar power to our community.
That’s our goal – and to do it, we need YOU!

Give the amount of your choice

Make a tax-deductible donation to the Corvallis Sustainability Coalition. No matter how large or small your gift, be assured it will have an impact — both now, and years from now.

·       Donate online at https://sustainablecorvallis.org/get-involved/donate/

·       Donate via check to the Corvallis Sustainability Coalition, PO Box 2310, Corvallis, OR 97339

EVERY DONATION COUNTS! Whether you donate $10, $100, or $1000, we’ll match every dollar until we reach our goal.

THANK YOU in advance for helping our community make the shift to clean, renewable energy!

image001.png
image003.png
image005.png
image006.png