Vsiontek Technologies Available Hotlists

Bhaskaran Sareen

Apr 9, 2020, 12:57:33 PM4/9/20

Dear Hiring Managers,

Hope you are doing great!

This is Sareen Bhaskaran, Senior Sales Manager with Vsion Technologies, Inc.  This is a US based staffing & recruitment company which is working on the recruitment side as well as having our own consultants in a various skill set and domain. Wanted to know if you have any open requirement, that you might be currently working on and would need help in fulfilling it. I request you to kindly take a minute to add sar...@vsiontek.com to your mailing lists, for me to be able to get all your requirements and serve them appropriately.

SKILL SET

EXPERIENCE

LOCATION

RELOCATION

SQL SERVER DBA (H4 EAD)

8

NY

RI AND MA

SCRUM MASTER  SAFE CERTIFIED (H4 EAD, ONLY DIRECT CLIENT REQS)

8

KS

OPEN

BA/SCRUM MASTER  AGILE CERTIFIED (H4 EAD, ONLY DIRECT CLIENT REQS)

6

TX

OPEN

NETWORK ENGINEER (CPT)

6

IL

OPEN

LINUX/UNIX/SYSTEM ADMIN  (OPT)

6

WI

OPEN

UI/REACT JS DEVEOPER (OPT)

5

FL

OPEN

UI DEVELOPER (OPT)

8

TX

OPEN

ADOBE ANALYTICS (OPT)

4

OH

OPEN

OFFICE 365/EXCHANGE SERVER (H1B)

6

NJ

OPEN

WORKDAY (CPT FT)

6

CA

OPEN

PENETRATION TESTER (OPT)

5

TX

OPEN

MULESOFT DEVELOPER (FT CPT)

6

TX

OPEN

DEVOPS/AWS CERTIFIED  (OPT)

6

TX

OPEN

HADOOP ADMIN (H1B)

8

MN

OPEN

SALESFORCE DEVELOPER CERTIFIED  (OPT)

6

OH

OPEN

DATASTAGE DEVELOPER   (FT CPT)

6

RI

OPEN

DATASTAGE DEVELOPER (H4 EAD)

5

VA

VA, MD, DC

SCCM / APPLICATION PACKAGER   (CPT)

7

MI

OPEN

SCCM/  APPLICATION PACKAGER (OPT)

7

VA

OPEN

DATAPOWER DEVELOPER (CPT)

6

PA

OPEN

.NET ARCHITECT (H1 TRANSFER, ONLY DIRECT CLIENT REQS)

14+

TX

OPEN

POWER BI (H1 TRANSFER, ONLY DIRECT CLIENT REQS)

10+

MO

OPEN

DATASTAGE DEVELOPER (H1 TRANSFER, ONLY DIRECT CLIENT REQS)

14+

KS

OPEN

Presenting you my consultants hotlists, please have a glance at it and kindly let me know if you have any suitable position open for them.

--
Thanks and Regards,

Sareen Bhaskaran
Vsion Technologies,Inc
7801 North Lamar blvd, Suite D93, Austin, TX, 78752.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/usrecruiting/

Bhaskaran Sareen

Apr 17, 2020, 11:09:48 AM4/17/20

[...]

JAVA DEVELOPER (CPT)

8

NC

OPEN

SCRUM MASTER  SAFE CERTIFIED (H4 EAD, ONLY DIRECT CLIENT REQS)

8

KS

OPEN

BA/SCRUM MASTER  AGILE CERTIFIED (H4 EAD, ONLY DIRECT CLIENT REQS)

6

TX

OPEN

PENETRATION TESTER  (H1B)

7

TX

OPEN

SALESFORCE DEVELOPER CERTIFIED  (OPT)

6

OH

OPEN

Bhaskaran Sareen

Apr 21, 2020, 2:24:54 PM4/21/20

Please Note: Due to high volume of calls, I may miss your Call; Email is the better way to reach me…

Bhaskaran Sareen

Apr 22, 2020, 9:47:13 AM4/22/20

Bhaskaran Sareen

Apr 23, 2020, 11:38:59 AM4/23/20

SERVICENOW DEVELOPER (H1B)

6

IL

OPEN

MIGRATION APPLICATION PACKAGER (GREEN CARD)

5

CO

OPEN

Bhaskaran Sareen

Apr 24, 2020, 9:52:08 AM4/24/20

Bhaskaran Sareen

Apr 27, 2020, 1:19:35 PM4/27/20

[...]

WORKDAY (2 resumes) (CPT)

6

CA

OPEN

MULESOFT DEVELOPER (CPT)

6

TX

OPEN

DATASTAGE DEVELOPER (CPT)

6

RI

OPEN

JAVA DEVELOPER (CPT)

8

NC

OPEN

SCCM / APPLICATION PACKAGER (CPT)

7

MI

OPEN

SCCM/  APPLICATION PACKAGER (CPT)

7

VA

OPEN

DATAPOWER DEVELOPER (CPT)

6

PA

OPEN

.NET ARCHITECT (H1 TRANSFER, ONLY DIRECT CLIENT REQS)

14+

TX

OPEN

SITEMINDER  (H1 TRANSFER, ONLY DIRECT CLIENT REQS)

5

MN

OPEN

POWER BI (H1 TRANSFER, ONLY DIRECT CLIENT REQS)

10+

MO

OPEN

DATASTAGE DEVELOPER (H1 TRANSFER, ONLY DIRECT CLIENT REQS)

14+

KS

OPEN

Presenting you my consultants hotlists, please have a glance at it and kindly let me know if you have any suitable position open for them.

Bhaskaran Sareen

Apr 28, 2020, 10:04:13 AM4/28/20

Bhaskaran Sareen

Apr 30, 2020, 11:54:44 AM4/30/20

ETL/DATASTAGE DEVELOPER  (H1 TRANSFER, ONLY DIRECT CLIENT REQS)

14+

KS

OPEN

Bhaskaran Sareen

May 4, 2020, 10:33:50 AM5/4/20

Please Note: Due to high volume of calls, I may miss your Call; Email is the better way to reach me…

Bhaskaran Sareen

May 5, 2020, 11:48:03 AM5/5/20

[...]

IIB/WMB DEVELOPER (H1B)

7

MN

OPEN

SCCM / APPLICATION PACKAGER  (2 resumes )(CPT)

7

MI

OPEN

DATAPOWER DEVELOPER (CPT)

6

PA

OPEN

AUTOMATION ARCHITECT (H1 TRANSFER, ONLY DIRECT CLIENT REQS)

15+

TX

OPEN

SR. SALESFORCE DEVELOPER  (H1 TRANSFER, ONLY DIRECT CLIENT REQS)

14+

TX

OPEN

POWER BI (H1 TRANSFER, ONLY DIRECT CLIENT REQS)

10+

MO

OPEN

DATASTAGE DEVELOPER (H1 TRANSFER, ONLY DIRECT CLIENT REQS)

14+

KS

OPEN

Presenting you my consultants hotlists, please have a glance at it and kindly let me know if you have any suitable position open for them.

Bhaskaran Sareen

May 6, 2020, 10:37:13 AM5/6/20

Bhaskaran Sareen

May 7, 2020, 12:01:52 PM5/7/20

[...]

IIB/WMB DEVELOPER/MESSAGE BROKER/DATA POWER (H1B)

7

MN

OPEN

AUTOMATION ARCHITECT (H1 TRANSFER,  NEED CLIENT LETTER)

15+

TX

OPEN

SR. SALESFORCE DEVELOPER  (H1 TRANSFER, NEED CLIENT LETTER))

14+

TX

OPEN

POWER BI (H1 TRANSFER, NEED CLIENT LETTER))

10+

MO

OPEN

DATASTAGE DEVELOPER (H1 TRANSFER, NEED CLIENT LETTER))

14+

KS

OPEN

Presenting you my consultants hotlists, please have a glance at it and kindly let me know if you have any suitable position open for them.

Please Note: Due to high volume of calls, I may miss your Call; Email is the better way to reach me…

Bhaskaran Sareen

May 8, 2020, 1:03:53 PM5/8/20

Bhaskaran Sareen

May 11, 2020, 10:08:55 AM5/11/20

Bhaskaran Sareen

May 12, 2020, 10:39:41 AM5/12/20

Bhaskaran Sareen

Bhaskaran Sareen

May 14, 2020, 12:39:12 PM5/14/20

Bhaskaran Sareen

May 15, 2020, 10:27:14 AM5/15/20

Bhaskaran Sareen

May 18, 2020, 10:12:42 AM5/18/20

Bhaskaran Sareen

May 19, 2020, 9:47:07 AM5/19/20

Bhaskaran Sareen

May 22, 2020, 2:41:35 PM5/22/20

[...]

MA

OPEN

SERVICENOW DEVELOPER (H1B)

6

IL

OPEN

PENETRATION TESTER (H1B)

9

IL

OPEN

MIGRATION APPLICATION PACKAGER (GREEN CARD)

5

CO

OPEN

SQL SERVER DBA (H4 EAD)

8

NY

RI AND MA

SCRUM MASTER  SAFE CERTIFIED (H4 EAD)

8

KS

OPEN

BA/SCRUM MASTER  AGILE CERTIFIED (H4 EAD)

6

TX

OPEN

DATASTAGE DEVELOPER (H4 EAD)

5

VA

VA, MD, DC

IAM / SAILPOINT (H4 EAD)

10

TX

OPEN

.NET DEVELOPER (US CITIZEN, ONLY REMOTE POSITIONS)

12

TX

HOUSTON & REMOTE

DRUPAL DEVELOPER (US CITIZEN, ONLY CA OR REMOTE)

12

CA

 ONLY CA & REMOTE

VMWARE ADMINISTRATOR (US CITIZEN)

7

TX

ONLY TX & REMOTE

MS DYNAMICS CRM (US CITIZEN, ONLY REMOTE POSITIONS)

8

TX

REMOTE

BUSINESS ANALYST (H4 EAD)

8

CA

ONLY CA

AUTOMATION QA (H4 EAD)

14

VA

IRVING & DALLAS

LINUX/UNIX/SYSTEM ADMIN (OPT)

6

WI

OPEN

JAVA DEVELOPER (OPT)

5

CA

ONLY CA

INFORMATICA DEVELOPER (OPT )

7

RI

OPEN

INFORMATICA DEVELOPER (OPT)

7

NE

OPEN

PENETRATION TESTER (OPT)

5

TX

OPEN

UI DEVELOPER (OPT)

8

TX

OPEN

ADOBE ANALYTICS  (OPT)

4

OH

OPEN

DEVOPS/AWS CERTIFIED (OPT)

6

TX

OPEN

SALESFORCE DEVELOPER CERTIFIED (OPT)

6

OH

OPEN

CASSANDRA DBA (CPT)

6

IL

OPEN

AZURE DATA ENGINEER (CPT)

5

NV

OPEN

MS DYNAMICS CRM  (CPT)

7

MI

OPEN

.NET DEVELOPER (CPT)

5

MI

OPEN

SAILPOINT DEVELOPER (CPT)

8

NJ

OPEN

WORKDAY HCM (CPT)

6

CA

OPEN

WORKDAY HCM (CPT)

6

VA

OPEN

MULESOFT DEVELOPER (CPT)

6

TX

OPEN

DATASTAGE DEVELOPER (CPT)

6

RI

OPEN

JAVA DEVELOPER (CPT)

8

NC

OPEN

SCCM / APPLICATION PACKAGER  ( CPT)

7

MI

OPEN

SCCM / APPLICATION PACKAGER (CPT)

6

AZ

OPEN

DATAPOWER DEVELOPER (CPT)

6

PA

OPEN

JAVA DEVELOPER (H1 TRANSFER, NEED CLIENT LETTER)

8+

IL

OPEN

SENIOR QA (H1 TRANSFER, NEED CLIENT LETTER)

15

AZ

OPEN

SENIOR SDET (H1 TRANSFER, NEED CLIENT LETTER)

15

TX

OPEN

SR. SALESFORCE DEVELOPER  (H1 TRANSFER, NEED CLIENT LETTER))

14+

TX

OPEN

POWER BI (H1 TRANSFER, NEED CLIENT LETTER))

10+

MO

OPEN

DATASTAGE DEVELOPER (H1 TRANSFER, NEED CLIENT LETTER))

14+

KS

OPEN

Bhaskaran Sareen

May 26, 2020, 1:02:46 PM5/26/20

Sareen Bhaskaran

Senior Sales Manager

An E-Verify Company

507 Denali Pass , Suite 602 , Cedar Park , TX 78613

Office:  866 682 2966 ext 203; Direct 512-535-5836; Cell 512-541-1763.

Email: sar...@vsiontek.comsaree...@gmail.com

Fax: 512 682 0400www.vsiontek.com

 DISCLAIMER: This message and any attachments are solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, use or distribution of the information contained herein is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and immediately delete this message and any attachments.  You may reply and send an email with "Not Interested" in the subject line in order to discontinue communication.

Bhaskaran Sareen

May 27, 2020, 1:51:25 PM5/27/20

[...]

ETL/TERADATA DEVELOPER (CPT)

6

CA

OPEN

Bhaskaran Sareen

May 28, 2020, 1:36:52 PM5/28/20

Bhaskaran Sareen

May 29, 2020, 1:43:36 PM5/29/20

ADOBE ANALYTICS  (OPT)

4

OH

OPEN

Bhaskaran Sareen

Bhaskaran Sareen

Jun 2, 2020, 12:42:47 PM6/2/20

SCRUM MASTER  SAFE CERTIFIED (H4 EAD)

8

KS

OPEN

Bhaskaran Sareen

Jun 3, 2020, 11:39:22 AM6/3/20

IAM / SAILPOINT (H4 EAD)

10

TX

OPEN

UI DEVELOPER (CPT)

7

MO

OPEN

WORKDAY HCM (CPT)

6

VA

OPEN

Bhaskaran Sareen

Jun 4, 2020, 12:11:56 PM6/4/20

Bhaskaran Sareen

Jun 5, 2020, 1:12:38 PM6/5/20

JAVA DEVELOPER (OPT)

5

CA

ONLY CA

AZURE DATA ENGINEER (CPT)

5

NV

OPEN

Regards,

Bhaskaran Sareen

Jun 8, 2020, 1:51:07 PM6/8/20

BA/SCRUM MASTER  SAFE CERTIFIED (H4 EAD)

8

KS

OPEN

Bhaskaran Sareen

Jun 11, 2020, 1:29:42 PM6/11/20

Dear Hiring Managers,

AUTOMATION QA (H4 EAD)

Bhaskaran Sareen

Jun 12, 2020, 1:11:06 PM6/12/20

BA / SCRUM MASTER  SAFE CERTIFIED (H4 EAD)

8

KS

OPEN

BA / SCRUM MASTER  AGILE CERTIFIED (H4 EAD)

6

TX

OPEN

JAVA DEVELOPER (OPT)

5

GA

OPEN

PYTHON DEVELOPER (OPT)

6

WA

OPEN

INFORMATICA DEVELOPER (OPT )

7

RI

OPEN

INFORMATICA DEVELOPER (OPT)

7

NE

OPEN

PENETRATION TESTER (OPT)

5

TX

OPEN

ADOBE ANALYTICS  (OPT)

4

OH

OPEN

DEVOPS (OPT)

5

MN

OPEN

SALESFORCE DEVELOPER CERTIFIED (OPT)

6

OH

OPEN

MULESOFT DEVELOPER (OPT)

5

TX

OPEN

UI DEVELOPER (CPT)

7

MO

OPEN

ETL/TERADATA DEVELOPER (CPT)

6

CA

OPEN

AZURE DATA ENGINEER (CPT)

5

NV

OPEN

MS DYNAMICS CRM  (CPT)

7

MI

OPEN

SAILPOINT DEVELOPER (CPT)

8

NJ

OPEN

WORKDAY HCM (CPT)

6

VA

OPEN

MULESOFT DEVELOPER (CPT)

6

TX

OPEN

DATASTAGE DEVELOPER (CPT)

6

RI

OPEN

JAVA DEVELOPER (CPT)

8

NC

OPEN

SCCM / APPLICATION PACKAGER  ( CPT)

7

MI

OPEN

SCCM / APPLICATION PACKAGER (OPT)

6

AZ

OPEN

SCCM / APPLICATION PACKAGER (CPT)

6

NC

OPEN

Bhaskaran Sareen

Jun 15, 2020, 10:10:52 AM6/15/20

Bhaskaran Sareen

Jun 16, 2020, 1:09:39 PM6/16/20

SCRUM MASTER (US CITIZEN)

8

TX

BA / SCRUM MASTER SAFE CERTIFIED (H4 EAD)

8

KS

OPEN

BA / SCRUM MASTER AGILE CERTIFIED (H4 EAD)

6

TX

OPEN

IAM / SAILPOINT (H4 EAD)

10

TX

OPEN

DRUPAL DEVELOPER (US CITIZEN, ONLY CA OR REMOTE)

12

CA

 ONLY CA & REMOTE

VMWARE ADMINISTRATOR (US CITIZEN)

7

TX

ONLY TX & REMOTE

VMWARE/UNIX/LINUX ADMIN (H1B)

12

GA

OPEN

DATASTAGE DEVEP (H1 TRANSFER, NEED CLIENT LETTER)

14+

KS

OPEN

Bhaskaran Sareen

Jun 18, 2020, 2:19:49 PM6/18/20
to Bhaskaran Sareen

Dear Hiring Managers,

Hope you are doing great!

This is Sareen Bhaskaran, Senior Sales Manager with Vsion Technologies, Inc.  This is a US based staffing & recruitment company which is working on the recruitment side as well as having our own consultants in a various skill set and domain. Wanted to know if you have any open requirement, that you might be currently working on and would need help in fulfilling it. I request you to kindly take a minute to add sar...@vsiontek.com to your mailing lists, for me to be able to get all your requirements and serve them appropriately.

SKILL SET

EXPERIENCE

LOCATION

RELOCATION

IIB/WMB DEVELOPER / DATA POWER (H1B)

7

MN

OPEN

HADOOP DEVELOPER (H1B)

8

OH

OPEN

DEVOPS AWS (OPT)

5

MN

OPEN

Bhaskaran Sareen

Bhaskaran Sareen

Jun 23, 2020, 12:59:44 PM6/23/20

Bhaskaran Sareen

Jun 25, 2020, 1:31:10 PM6/25/20

[...]

TIBCO DEVELOPER (H1 TRANSFER, NEED CLIENT LETTER)

8+

NJ

OPEN

NETWORK ENGINEER (H1 TRANSFER, NEED CLIENT LETTER)

5+

TN

OPEN

SENIOR QA (H1 TRANSFER, NEED CLIENT LETTER)

15

AZ

OPEN

SR. SALESFORCE DEVELOPER (H1 TRANSFER, NEED CLIENT LETTER))

14+

TX

OPEN

POWER BI (H1 TRANSFER, NEED CLIENT LETTER))

10+

MO

OPEN

DATASTAGE DEVEP (H1 TRANSFER, NEED CLIENT LETTER)

14+

KS

OPEN

Bhaskaran Sareen

Jun 30, 2020, 2:28:53 PM6/30/20

[...]

.NET DEVELOPER (H1B)

8

WA

ONLY REMOTE

UI DEVELOPER

7

MN

OPEN

PENETRATION TESTER (H1B)

9

IL

OPEN

.NET DEVELOPER (H1 TRANSFER, NEED CLIENT LETTER)

10+

TX

OPEN

[...]

Bhaskaran Sareen

Jul 9, 2020, 12:35:01 PM7/9/20

[...]

SERVICENOW DEVELOPER (CPT, H1 PICKED)

7

TX

OPEN

Bhaskaran Sareen

Jul 17, 2020, 3:55:24 PM7/17/20

[...]

SERVICENOW DEVELOEPR (CPT, H1 PICKED)

7

TX

OPEN

PYTHON DEVELOPER (OPT)

6

WA

OPEN

NETWORK ENGINEER (H1 TRANSFER, NEED CLIENT LETTER)

5+

TN

OPEN

SR. SALESFORCE DEVELOPER (H1 TRANSFER, NEED CLIENT LETTER))

14+

TX

OPEN

Please Note: Due to high volume of calls, I may miss your Call; Email is the better way to reach me.

Bhaskaran Sareen

Jul 20, 2020, 12:50:07 PM7/20/20

QA LEAD/MANAGER (H4 EAD)

17