Vsiontek Available Hotlists, please add me to your distribution lists

Bhaskaran Sareen

Jan 3, 2020, 10:25:05 AM1/3/20

Dear Hiring Managers,

Hope you are doing great!

This is Sareen, Senior Sales Manager with Vsion Technologies, Inc.

We are presenting you my consultants hotlists for your contractual positions. Please have a glance at it and kindly let us know if you have any suitable position open for them, also add me in your distribution list so that I could get your requirements on regular basis

SKILL SET

EXPERIENCE

LOCATION

RELOCATION

TALEND DEVELOPER

5

WI

OPEN

CERTIFEID SCRUM MASTER

7

NY

OPEN

SQL DBA (H4 EAD)

8

NY

RI AND MA

MYSQL DBA

5

CA

OPEN

DEVOPS/AWS

6

TX

OPEN

SERVICENOW DEVELOPER

6

TX

OPEN

MULESOFT DEVELOPER

5

MO

OPEN

DATAPOWER DEVELOPER

6

PA

OPEN

SALESFORCE DEVELOPER

6

OH

CT, NH, RI, MA

JAVA FULL STACK DEVELOPER

5

AZ

OPEN

DATASTAGE DEVELOPER

6

RI

OPEN

DATASTAGE DEVELOPER (H4 EAD)

5

VA

VA, MD, DC

SCCM / APPLICATION PACKAGER

7

MI

OPEN

ORACLE PL/SQL LEAD

H1 TRANSFER, ONLY DIRECT CLIENT REQS

My Email ID: sar...@vsiontek.com

DUE TO VOLUME OF CALLS, EMAIL IS THE BEST WAY TO REACH ME……………!

--
Thanks and Regards,

Sareen Bhaskaran
Vsion Technologies,Inc
7801 North Lamar blvd, Suite D93, Austin, TX, 78752.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/usrecruiting/

Bhaskaran Sareen

Jan 7, 2020, 12:18:48 PM1/7/20

Bhaskaran Sareen

Bhaskaran Sareen

Jan 14, 2020, 10:04:57 AM1/14/20
to Bhaskaran Sareen

Dear Hiring Managers,

Hope you are doing great!

This is Sareen, Senior Sales Manager with Vsion Technologies, Inc.

We are presenting you my consultants hotlists for your contractual positions. Please have a glance at it and kindly let us know if you have any suitable position open for them, also add me in your distribution list so that I could get your requirements on regular basis

SKILL SET

EXPERIENCE

LOCATION

RELOCATION

TALEND DEVELOPER

5

WI

OPEN

PENETRATION TESTER

6

OH

OPEN

My Email ID: sar...@vsiontek.com

Bhaskaran Sareen

Jan 20, 2020, 11:38:55 AM1/20/20

DATASTAGE DEVELOPER

6

RI

OPEN

DATASTAGE DEVELOPER (H4 EAD)

5

VA

VA, MD, DC

SCCM / APPLICATION PACKAGER

7

MI

OPEN

Please send me your requirements to sar...@vsiontek.com and add me to your lists.  Message me if you are not receiving my hotlists regularly.

Please Note: Due to high volume of calls, I may miss your Call, Email is the better way to reach me…

Bhaskaran Sareen

Jan 21, 2020, 11:09:36 AM1/21/20

Bhaskaran Sareen

Jan 22, 2020, 10:40:46 AM1/22/20

Thanks and Regards,

Sareen Bhaskaran
Vsion Technologies,Inc
7801 North Lamar blvd, Suite D93, Austin, TX, 78752.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

https://www.facebooDear Hiring Managers,

Please Note: Due to high volume of calls, I may miss your Call, Email is the better way to reach me…k.com/groups/usrecruiting/

Bhaskaran Sareen

Jan 24, 2020, 11:07:50 AM1/24/20

[...]

MS SQL SERVER DBA (H4 EAD)

--
Thanks and Regards,

Sareen Bhaskaran
Vsion Technologies,Inc
7801 North Lamar blvd, Suite D93, Austin, TX, 78752.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

Bhaskaran Sareen

Jan 29, 2020, 10:10:07 AM1/29/20

Dear Hiring Managers,

Hope you are doing great!

This is Sareen, Senior Sales Manager with Vsion Technologies, Inc.

We are presenting you my consultants hotlists for your contractual positions. Please have a glance at it and kindly let us know if you have any suitable position open for them, also add me in your distribution list so that I could get your requirements on regular basis

SKILL SET

EXPERIENCE

LOCATION

RELOCATION

TALEND DEVELOPER

5

WI

OPEN

FULL STACK UI DEVELOPER

7

GA

EAST

PENETRATION TESTER

6

OH

OPEN

MS SQL SERVER DBA (H4 EAD)

8

NY

RI AND MA

MYSQL DBA

5

CA

ONLY IL

DEVOPS/AWS CERTIFIED

6

TX

OPEN

DEVOPS/AWS (H4 EAD)

8

TX

VA,DC,MD,DE

DEVOPS/AWS (H1B) CERTIFIED

6

VA

OPEN

DEVOPS/AWS CERTIFIED

6

IA

OPEN

SERVICENOW DEVELOPER

6

TX

OPEN

DATAPOWER DEVELOPER

6

PA

OPEN

SALESFORCE DEVELOPER CERTIFIED

6

OH

CT, NH, RI, MA

DATASTAGE DEVELOPER

6

RI

OPEN

DATASTAGE DEVELOPER (H4 EAD)

5

VA

VA, MD, DC

SCCM / APPLICATION PACKAGER

7

MI

OPEN

Please send me your requirements to sar...@vsiontek.com and add me to your lists.  Message me if you are not receiving my hotlists regularly.

Please Note: Due to high volume of calls, I may miss your Call; Email is the better way to reach me…

Bhaskaran Sareen

Jan 30, 2020, 10:25:05 AM1/30/20

DEVOPS/AWS (H1B) CERTIFIED

6

VA

OPEN

Bhaskaran Sareen

Jan 31, 2020, 12:04:38 PM1/31/20

Please Note: Due to high volume of calls, I may miss your Call; Email is the better way to reach me…

Bhaskaran Sareen

Feb 3, 2020, 10:42:55 AM2/3/20

Bhaskaran Sareen

Feb 4, 2020, 12:36:53 PM2/4/20

Dear Hiring Managers,

Hope you are doing great!

This is Sareen, Senior Sales Manager with Vsion Technologies, Inc.

We are presenting you my consultants hotlists for your contractual positions. Please have a glance at it and kindly let us know if you have any suitable position open for them, also add me in your distribution list so that I could get your requirements on regular basis

SKILL SET

EXPERIENCE

LOCATION

RELOCATION

TALEND DEVELOPER  (OPT)

5

WI

OPEN

FULL STACK UI DEVELOPER  (OPT)

7

GA

EAST

PENETRATION TESTER  (OPT)

6

OH

OPEN

MS SQL SERVER DBA (H4 EAD)

8

NY

RI AND MA

MYSQL DBA  (OPT)

5

CA

ONLY IL

DEVOPS/AWS CERTIFIED  (OPT)

6

TX

OPEN

DEVOPS/AWS CERTIFIED  (H1B)

6

VA

OPEN

DEVOPS/AWS CERTIFIED (OPT)

6

IA

OPEN

SERVICENOW DEVELOPER  (OPT)

6

TX

OPEN

DATAPOWER DEVELOPER

6

PA

OPEN

SALESFORCE DEVELOPER CERTIFIED  (OPT)

6

OH

CT, NH, RI, MA

DATASTAGE DEVELOPER   (FT CPT)

6

RI

OPEN

DATASTAGE DEVELOPER (H4 EAD)

5

VA

VA, MD, DC

SCCM / APPLICATION PACKAGER   (OPT)

7

MI

OPEN

SCCM / APPLICATION  PACKAGER  (FT CPT)

6

AZ

OPEN

Please send me your requirements to sar...@vsiontek.com and add me to your lists.  Message me if you are not receiving my hotlists regularly.

Bhaskaran Sareen

Feb 14, 2020, 10:34:17 AM2/14/20

Dear Hiring Managers,

Hope you are doing great!

This is Sareen Bhaskaran, Senior Sales Manager with Vsion Technologies, Inc.  This is a US based staffing & recruitment company which is working on the recruitment side as well as having our own consultants in a various skill set and domain. Wanted to know if you have any open requirement, that you might be currently working on and would need help in fulfilling it. I request you to kindly take a minute to add sar...@vsiontek.com to your mailing lists, for me to be able to get all your requirements and serve them appropriately.

SKILL SET

EXPERIENCE

LOCATION

RELOCATION

TALEND DEVELOPER  (OPT)

5

WI

OPEN

PENETRATION TESTER  (OPT)

6

OH

OPEN

MS SQL SERVER DBA (H4 EAD)

8

NY

RI AND MA

MYSQL DBA  (OPT)

5

CA

ONLY IL

WORKDAY  (CPT FT)

6

IL

OPEN

MULESOFT DEVELOPER (FT CPT)

[...]

Presenting you my consultants hotlists, please have a glance at it and kindly let me know if you have any suitable position open for them.

Please Note: Due to high volume of calls, I may miss your Call; Email is the better way to reach me…

Bhaskaran Sareen

Feb 20, 2020, 1:36:54 PM2/20/20

Bhaskaran Sareen

Feb 25, 2020, 9:38:21 AM2/25/20

[...]