Urgent Requirement Product Owner - St. Paul, MN

aqua...@gmail.com

Apr 25, 2022, 10:18:32 AM4/25/22
to ttam...@aquainsys.com
view the job in browser: Jobboard.aquainsys.com

Title: Product Owner
Location: St. Paul, MN

Detail:
Job title : product owner
Location: St. Paul, MN (onsite)
Duration:  1 year+
Rate:  open

SunStream is looking for a product owner to support the change management workstream/agile team within their overall Fiserv DNA system implementation and application integration effort.
Previously, they’ve had a consultant through one of their partners, Learning Lens (local Twin Cities Org D consulting firm), helping them, but they’re choosing to look outside of Learning Lens on this particular role.
Candidates need to be well versed in the following: • Change management • Training and communications • Organizational business readiness (how are we going to support and deliver to the business once we go live)

Apply with Resume at : Jobboard

Thanks and Regards,

Teja Tammana
Aqua Information Systems Inc. 300 N Pottstown Pike, Suite # 130 Exton, PA 19341 Contact No: 302-200-0160 Fax: 215-600-1617 Email: ttam...@aquainsys.com GTalk: ttam...@aquainsys.com