Liigu esimese lugemata sõnumi juurde

Moti Dichne

lugemata,
7. nov 2023, 02:16:0307.11.23
kuni Sumo Newsletter2

Part 3:The future

Regarding the future, he emphasized that he has no idea. "I'm thinking about a lot of things, but nothing has been decided. I'll focus on the hair cutting ceremony first, and then I'll move on. Actor? Not really. I'll be going back and forth between Japan and Mongolia, but most of the time I'll be in Japan. I think that since I live in Japan, it will be easier to do many things if I have my Japanese nationality. For now, I am not thinking about changing back to a Mongolian nationality. I will definitely not be able to live without doing anything. It costs a lot of money (utilities, etc.). After the haircut ceremony, I want to focus on the next thing. I want to work mainly in Japan." Any plans to get married in the future?. "No, no, I don't have any (laughs). If I had a  wife , she would probably be helping me prepare for the hair cutting ceremony, which would have been been great.. That's why I have to prepare everything by myself. A fiancée? I don't have one..." He did show  a bitter smile here and there, but he seemed to be looking forward to his second life. After his retirement, he hardly watched any sumo matches on TV, ``Just checking the results,'' he said, perhaps trying to show that he has moved on..  At the end of the interview, he explained ``Please write positively - this is what I want to convey right now and how I feel right now.'' Then he thought for a moment and added, ``Thank you for everything.'' It's been half a year since his shocking  retirement  Looking back on his active career, it seems that his strongest feeling was  his gratitude towards his fans.

Vasta kõigile
Vasta autorile
Saada edasi
0 uut sõnumit