Sumo Game- Guess the Banzuke

39 vues

Moti Dichne

non lue,
31 janv. 2024, 13:50:3631 janv.
à Sumo Newsletter2

Less than three weeks to enter. I was hibernating. It's that time again. This is a formal invitation to play the "Guess the Banzuke" game!! 25 years, 154th basho. Please play. It's fun and healthy and leaves no trace.

Game rules: Guess the Banzuke. Simple. You get two points for a bulls-eye and one point for just getting the rank right. You get no points for knowing everything. About anything.. Tiebreakers - Most total guesses, then we check the banzuke backwards - getting the lower half right will be important.  The most correct guesses in the last ten places will win the tiebreaker. If still tied, we go up a ranking at a time like a penalty shootout. If still tied, we will all cry together. It's up to you to check if you are on the list of entries. It's up to you to check if  your entry was accepted and did not go missing in the Internet void. No late entries will be expected or accepted. The entry process is very simple and fully automated so don't be put off by thinking this is technically complicated in any way. The game itself - very complicated indeed.

For rules that will never be changed, standings and love : http://www.dichne.com/Guess.htm

For the nifty entry form, which will hopefully continue to do what it's intended to do : http://sumodb.sumoga...b/GTBEntry.aspx

For Chiyotasuke's incredible helper: https://chiyotasuke.github.io/gtbhelper/

For the archives: http://sumodb.sumoga...gtbarchive.aspx

See if you are on the entry list: http://sumodb.sumogames.de/gtb/GTBEntryList.aspx

Deadline: Monday, February 19th, 2024  at 18:00 GMT ("Grand Ménage à Trois!!! ) - PLEASE NOTE-THIS IS ONE WEEK BEFORE THE OFFICIAL BANZUKE ANNOUNCEMENT!!

Répondre à tous
Répondre à l'auteur
Transférer
0 nouveau message