Training news

26 skatījumi
Pāriet uz pirmo nelasīto ziņojumu

Moti Dichne

nelasīta,
2024. gada 11. janv. 04:20:5111. janv.
uz Sumo Newsletter2

Kirishima today-Tokitsukaze beya. 23-6 against Nishikigi, Shoudai, Ouhou, Gounoyama, and Hokuseihou. looking good. "I as able o do good keiko," he summed.

Terunofuji intends to enter. "He wants to enter, He says he is in good shape, but he really hasn't done much sumo bout-wise..." summed his Oyakata.

Hakuouhou- entry decision to be made early tomorrow morning - I think he will not enter.

Gounoyama- 22 bouts these last two days and looks ready. "I'm aiming for sanyaku- I cannot dillydally," he said.

Atbildēt visiem
Atbildēt autoram
Pārsūtīt
0 jauni ziņojumi