Takayasu training news

Moti Dichne

Dec 23, 2021, 8:06:17 PM12/23/21
to Sumo Newsletter2
Today was the last day of the Kyokai training sessions, and related news seemed to have been pushed aside for other stuff.. Takayasu was a beast today, going 19-3, facing the likes of Kiribayama and Wakatakakage. "The content was good. It was a fruitful session. I hope to make this new year a good year and not falter during the second half like I did this year. I want to show good results!" he said. He became a father for the first time in February. "We will be celebrating the holiday festivities as a household of three for the first time," he said.