Enhou, remember?

Moti Dichne

Jan 11, 2024, 4:37:01 AMJan 11
to Sumo Newsletter2

Enhou, currently ranked Sandanme 87 east. Decision to be made early tomorrow as well. Is out four 4 straight bashos. He trained today, had 12 bouts , won them all. The problem is they were against two Jonidan rikishi. He is from Kanazawa prefecture, hit by the earthquake, relatives injured. "It's really sad that this happened..It motivated me a lot to enter and has given me strength. The pain is still there. I'm not 100% healed,. I'm not sure if I will ever be able to overcome everything. To be honest, there are still some after effects. I have to overcome my battle with fear. I do want to enter, though,," he said.

202401110000629-w500_0.jpg