Sumo Games-GTB

Moti Dichne

Dec 7, 2021, 1:12:41 PM12/7/21
to Sumo Newsletter2

This is a formal invitation to play the "Guess the Banzuke" game!! 24 years, 142 bashos. Please play, don't delay..

Game rules: Guess the Banzuke. Simple. You get two points for a bulls-eye and one point for only getting the rank right. You get no points for ordering hummus.. Tiebreakers - Most total guesses, then we check the banzuke backwards - getting the lower half right will be important.  The most correct guesses in the last ten places will win the tiebreaker. If still tied, we go up a ranking at a time like a penalty shootout. If still tied, I will sing you a song of love and devotion. It's up to you to check if you are on the list of entries. It's going to be your fault if you don't notice that your entry went missing in the Internet void. No late entries will be expected or accepted. Those are the rules, and the rules will never be changed. Just like the rikishi will never wear helmets.

For rules, standings and parachutes: http://www.dichne.com/Guess.htm

For the nifty entry form: http://sumodb.sumoga...b/GTBEntry.aspx

For the "new" archives: http://sumodb.sumoga...gtbarchive.aspx

See if you are on the entry list: http://sumodb.sumogames.de/gtb/GTBEntryList.aspx

Deadline: Friday, yes, FRIDAY December 17th, 2021 at 18:00 GMT ("Great Minds Think!!") - PLEASE NOTE-THIS IS ONE WEEK BEFORE THE OFFICIAL BANZUKE ANNOUNCEMENT!!

Special thanks to Andoreasu who runs it, Doitsuyama who automates and maintains it and to karei raisu for being so yummy.