Asanoyama trains

19 kali dilihat
Langsung ke pesan pertama yang belum dibaca

Moti Dichne

belum dibaca,
2 Jul 2023, 06.42.1302/07/23
kepadaSumo Newsletter2
Asanoyama trained at home today against new Juryo Gounoyama and went 11-3 (7 straight wins somewhere in there).  Sharp tachiai, not letting his opponent keep his distance, thus neutralizing his oshi and winning by yorikiri was seen a lot. The training dohyo is outside and it was more than 30 degrees centigrade, yet he looked good. "My body is moving well and I'm feeling good.. I was able to do proper keiko, this heat notwithstanding. I am happy Gounoyama-zeki came to train with us. I think we were able to train while stimulating each other.." he said. This was the third time Gounoyama came to train there after the banzuke was announced. One of those times, Ouhou joined them as well. "They are both oshi-zumo. Gounoyama comes from down under. Ouhou can push and go for the belt as well. It was good to train with types of rikishi that we don't have in our heya.." he added. Takasago beya is traditionally known for going for the belt. As for the three Ozeki contenders, two of them (Daieishou and Wakamotoharu) are his classmates, and he made it to joi before them. "I made it to joi before them but paid the price for my misdeeds and dropped in the rankings and have finally returned to where I am now.. I am conscious of my classmates, age peers, and same generation opponents and I do not want to lose to them.." he said. Of course, Houshouryuu (0-1) is also a serious opponent. Asanoyama could be the wall to the three Ozeki contenders. "I'm going for double-digit wins and will gambarize to win the yusho," he declared.

202307020000934-w500_2[1].jpg
Balas ke semua
Balas ke penulis
Teruskan