Ex- Tochinoshin

Moti Dichne

Jun 19, 2023, 6:34:31 PM6/19/23
to Sumo Newsletter2

Danpatsushiki - February 4th.

He will be going into business ("Royal Georgia"), importing Georgian goods (wine, honey). "There is a lot of Georgian foodstuffs and drinks that are really healthy. I want to make them famous in Japan, CEO? Nah, I'm a rank and filer..I will be living in Japan, and will visit Georgia here and there," he said, laughing.,  He is still going a lot to Kasugano beya. "Yeah' when I'm not busy I go there five times a week to train with the lads. I went with them to their training camp lodgings in Saitama and will be joining them in Nagoya as well.. Retired or not, I'm living the same life," he said, laughing again. He has already lost 30 kilos and his hair is greying. "Yes, I have quite a lot of grey hair on my sideburns and especially on my beard. I used to shave once a week, and every five days during a basho, but I shave every 3-4 days now. If I don't, my beard looks totally white," he added. His advice o the three Ozeki contenders? "The first days are important - get 2-3 wins and you're in the right direction.  Even if you decide not to think about it, you always do when the Ozeki promotion is on the line. It's a battle against yourself, so you need to beat yourself. Wakamotoharu and Daieishou have their style, but anything can happen with Houshouryuu. Many fans like rikishi with their own style, but I'd say 70-80 percent of the fans love the guys who keep you guessing what they will come up with... His uncle Asashouryuu was one of those guys. I hope he makes it to Yokozuna soon,", summed the retired Georgian."

He has really lost weight..

202306190000700-w500_0[1].jpg