Kirishima, Kotonowaka

Moti Dichne

Mar 5, 2024, 3:06:19 AMMar 5
to Sumo Newsletter2
Ozeki Kirishima joined the Nishonoseki rengo keiko again today, facing Kotonowaka and overwhelming him 12-3. "I don't like losing to the other Ozekis.. Who will be the first to take the next step upwards - I just can't lose..", he said. He also faced Nishikigi and Takanoshou and had 24 bouts overall. "Finally, I'm back on track. I was able to attack well," he added. "It's a training session, so.. Am I searching for new strategies? Well, that's a secret.. I want to show good form for the fans who are calling me Ozeki.." said new Ozeki Kotonowaka later.