Kiribayama training

Moti Dichne

Jun 21, 2022, 3:57:07 AM6/21/22
to Sumo Newsletter2
Kiribayama is doing a lot of training. Yesterday he was at Oitekaze beya, having 21 bouts (15-6) with the likes of Takakeishou and Daieishou. "It's been a while so I had great fun.." he said. He started off winning 9 straight against Tobizaru, Endou and Daieishou, then went on to beating Takakeishou 4-2. 18 consecutive bouts. "No fatigue at all. I'm still young," he explained. Tobizaru OTOH said "It's too hot-I do 2-3 bouts and I'm exhausted.. I'm in awe at Kiribayama's strength and stamina.." "I wanted to do more," summed the energetic Kiribayama. Two more degeiko days left till the degeiko ban returns.