Ounoshou married

Moti Dichne

Aug 8, 2022, 6:35:16 AM8/8/22
to Sumo Newsletter2
Ounoshou has announced his marriage to a childhood friend,  Not only was her age not mentioned but any details to identify her (name, etc..) were not mentioned either, and it was specifically noted.. Could  she be the mystery lady? "I feel more focused after getting married. I am able to again feel the support of people around me. From here on I won't be alone and I realize that I will be taking care of a family. I won't be a child forever, I want to be a serious adult mentally. Now that I have a family I need to be aiming higher and higher. I am aiming to get back to sanyaku and even higher,  and even hope to win the yusho. I have been breathing the same air as my wife since we were kids so we eat the same kind of food. When we are together we are at ease and i enjoy that," said. Ounoshou.