Takakeishou

Moti Dichne

Jun 9, 2023, 2:53:14 AM6/9/23
to Sumo Newsletter2
Ozeki Takakeishou has started training for Nagoya. He showed up for morning practice yesterday with no bandages on his knees. He injured his left knee in Haru and re-injured his right knee preparing for Natsu, but managed to escape his kadoban status ad retain his Ozeki rank. "I did all I could but something was missing," he admitted. He did some squats and stomped some shiko as well, working on his lower body. Now that there is another Ozeki? "I'm concentrating on what I should be doing. I can only gambarize again," he summed.