읽지 않은 첫 메시지로 건너뛰기

Moti Dichne

읽지 않음,
2023. 7. 2. 오전 7:05:0123. 7. 2.
받는사람 Sumo Newsletter2
Gounoyama's side of the story. He went 3-11 against Asanoyama, amid much shouting by his Oyakata ex-Goueidou. "If you let him catch you, you can't do anything!! The keiko becomes useless!! " he shouted. At some point Gounoyama got the message and even won three times. "I can't compare with Asanoyama's pressure and his sturdiness. Graduallly, I am able to do much more.." he said. After the keiko, he did some butsugari with large bodied  (190/170) ex- Juryo Asabenkei, after being specifically asked to do so by Ex-Goueidou. Makuuchi has many large, heavy rikishi and that was a good preparation for what he will be facing this basho. For four minutes, he rolled in the sand while "borrowing" Asabenkei's chest. "I received a lot of advice from the Takasago people and got to train alone against Asanoyama. I am very thankful.  Am I nervous before my Makuuchi debut? No time for that.. I can only give it my all. My goal is double-digit wins," he summed.

Gounoyama faces a lower ranker at Takasago beya:
202307020001364-w500_0[1].jpg
전체답장
작성자에게 답글
전달