chage the name of a trip (Voyage)

Guy deVoghel

Feb 19, 2017, 8:21:13 AM2/19/17
to Subsurface Divelog
I just cannot find the way to change the name of a trip. Can you help?

Last version of subsurface
windows 7
OSTC Sport Dive computor.

Thank you

Robert C. Helling

Feb 19, 2017, 10:27:13 AM2/19/17
to Subsurface Divelog

Am Sonntag, 19. Februar 2017 14:21:13 UTC+1 schrieb Guy deVoghel:
I just cannot find the way to change the name of a trip. Can you help?

In the  list on the bottom, select the header line of the trip, then in the "Trip notes" tab  you can edit the "Trip location" field.

Best
Robert

Guy deVoghel

Feb 19, 2017, 10:52:09 AM2/19/17
to subsurfac...@googlegroups.com
Thank you very much, problem solved.

On the other hand, I just noticed that since the recent upgrade, subsurface cannot import dives from my OSTC sport anymore. I noticed on "plongeur.com" that I am not the only one with this problem.

Any idea of what causes this problem.

Thank you for your help and sorry if you are not the right person to whom I should raise this second item.

Best regards

guy de Voghel

Robert C. Helling

Feb 19, 2017, 11:04:54 AM2/19/17
to Subsurface Divelog
Could you please be a bit more specific in what goes wrong? Is there an error message? Could you provide us with a log and dump (check the corresponding boxes in the download dialogue)?

Best
Robert

Guy deVoghel

Feb 19, 2017, 11:29:19 AM2/19/17
to subsurfac...@googlegroups.com
Message: impossible d'ouvrir COM4 Heinrich Weinkamp ( OSTC sport ).

If you understand frech, here is the link to the problum on the french forum - two last posts - http://www.plongeur.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1381213#post1381213

Note that when I reverted to the version "prvious upgrade " the problem dissapears.

Guy/freewillow

Robert

Dirk Hohndel

Feb 19, 2017, 11:29:42 AM2/19/17
On Sun, Feb 19, 2017 at 04:52:06PM +0100, Guy deVoghel wrote:
> Thank you very much, problem solved.
>
> On the other hand, I just noticed that since the recent upgrade, subsurface
> cannot import dives from my OSTC sport anymore. I noticed on "plongeur.com"
> that I am not the only one with this problem.

Do you have more details about this? plongeur.com is in French and even
with Google tranaslate doesn't make much sense to me...

> Any idea of what causes this problem.
>
> Thank you for your help and sorry if you are not the right person to whom I
> should raise this second item.

You sent your response back to the Google group and that's exactly the
right way to do this :-)

/D

Robert C. Helling

Feb 19, 2017, 11:46:53 AM2/19/17
to Subsurface Divelog

Am Sonntag, 19. Februar 2017 17:29:42 UTC+1 schrieb Dirk:

Do you have more details about this? plongeur.com is in French and even
with Google tranaslate doesn't make much sense to me...

The first message says that on a Mac with Sierra she gets a message that says she does not have permission to open the device. The second has the same problem with Windows 7 but it goes away when undoing the upgrade.

Guy deVoghel

Feb 19, 2017, 12:19:46 PM2/19/17
to subsurfac...@googlegroups.com
Not much more details. here is a translation of the forum.

Bonjour
Depuis la dernière mise à jour de Subsurface, impossible de connecter mon OSTC (avec un MacBook Air sous Sierra). Il m'affiche un message du genre "vous n'avez pas les prérogatives pour ouvrir cet OSTC".
Je précise qu'avant la mise à jour, tout allait très bien ...
Quelqu'un a aussi ce problème ??
 mamanpoissons est déconnecté(e) Signaler un mauvais message  Réponse avec citation Réponse rapide à ce message
Vieux Aujourd'hui, 16h17  #1817
le voileux

Avatar de guyloup

Date d'inscription: janvier 2010
Localisation: Belgique tout près de waterloo :)
Salut Maman Poisson, je viens de faire l'upgrade de subsurface et j'ai le même problème de connexion avec sub surface.

De plus je viens d'essayer de connecter l'OSTC avec le OSTC Companion et l'ordinateur me dit que mon ordi n'est pas un OSTC.

On n'est pas sorti de l'auberge.

A L AIDE.

Asus dongle et windows 7. Version de l'OSTC Sport 10.30

Hello,

since my last upgrade on Subsurface I cannot connect my OSTC on it. I am using a mackbook. Before that upgrade, I had no problems. Anyone has the same problem?

My answer,

Hello "madame poisson". I also upgraded and I have the same problem. No connexion

Moreover, since then, I cannot use my OSTC planner to connect to my OSTC sport. Seems like sa serious problem.Help. I am woring on a PC under windows 7 and with an Azus Dongle that worked perfectly. My version of firmware on the OSTC is 10.30.

Guy

;

Dirk Hohndel

Feb 19, 2017, 2:46:39 PM2/19/17
to subsurfac...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the translation! :-)

Hmm. The OSTC Sport is Bluetooth based. We switched the Windows binaries
to Qt 5.7 - but I believe that happened with 4.6 already. When you say it
works when you downgrade, which version do you go back to?

/D

On Sun, Feb 19, 2017 at 06:19:43PM +0100, Guy deVoghel wrote:
> Not much more details. here is a translation of the forum.
>

> Bonjour
> Depuis la dernière mise à jour de Subsurface, impossible de connecter mon
> OSTC (avec un MacBook Air sous Sierra). Il m'affiche un message du genre
> "vous n'avez pas les prérogatives pour ouvrir cet OSTC".
> Je précise qu'avant la mise à jour, tout allait très bien ...
> Quelqu'un a aussi ce problème ??
> <http://www.plongeur.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1381213#top> [image:
> mamanpoissons est déconnecté(e)] [image: Signaler un mauvais message]
> <http://www.plongeur.com/forums/report.php?p=1381209> [image: Réponse
> avec citation]
> <http://www.plongeur.com/forums/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=1381209> [image:
> Réponse rapide à ce message]
> <http://www.plongeur.com/forums/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=1381209>
> [image: Vieux] Aujourd'hui, 16h17 #*1817*
> <http://www.plongeur.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1381213&postcount=1817>
>
> guyloup <http://www.plongeur.com/forums/member.php?u=41760>
> le voileux
>
> [image: Avatar de guyloup]
> <http://www.plongeur.com/forums/member.php?u=41760>
> > subsurface-dive...@googlegroups.com.
> > To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/
> > msgid/subsurface-divelog/4fa9b69d-f924-4658-b162-
> > 8af3d88eac80%40googlegroups.com
> > <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/subsurface-divelog/4fa9b69d-f924-4658-b162-8af3d88eac80%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> > .

Guy deVoghel

Feb 19, 2017, 3:07:13 PM2/19/17
to subsurfac...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

the one that I used succesfully was 4.6.0

Guy

> > Am Sonntag, 19. Februar 2017 17:29:42 UTC+1 schrieb Dirk:
> >>

> >> Do you have more details about this? plongeur.com is in French and even
> >> with Google tranaslate doesn't make much sense to me...
> >>

> > The first message says that on a Mac with Sierra she gets a message that
> > says she does not have permission to open the device. The second has the
> > same problem with Windows 7 but it goes away when undoing the upgrade.
> >
> > --

> > To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/
> > msgid/subsurface-divelog/4fa9b69d-f924-4658-b162-
> > 8af3d88eac80%40googlegroups.com
> > <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/subsurface-divelog/4fa9b69d-f924-4658-b162-8af3d88eac80%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> > .

Dirk Hohndel

Feb 19, 2017, 3:24:42 PM2/19/17
to subsurfac...@googlegroups.com
That's surprising and deserves more attention. Hmm. So this is failing on both
Windows and Mac it seems. Very strange...

/D

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/subsurface-divelog/CALW27dqOFhvuVr%3DX70KMdPVP%3DjcJpxi%2B44jEejn%2B-7JhnWCMiQ%40mail.gmail.com.