Share dive information

Tony Strazzari

Jul 8, 2022, 2:38:41 AM7/8/22
to Subsurface Divelog
I'm an "old" diver and instructor who has finally broken away from logbooks and got into the digital age. Recording course dives onto Subsurface - but how can I share those dives with students
?

Jason Bramwell

Jul 8, 2022, 3:03:50 AM7/8/22
to subsurfac...@googlegroups.com
You can export individual dives and save them to a file that you give the student who can then import this into Subsurface and you can print off the dives and give the students the paper copy (or PDF) of the dive.

These are the 2 solutions that immediately come to mind.

I can provide more info once I know what approach you want to take.

Jason

Sent from my iPhone

On 8 Jul 2022, at 07:38, Tony Strazzari <tstraz...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

I'm an "old" diver and instructor who has finally broken away from logbooks and got into the digital age. Recording course dives onto Subsurface - but how can I share those dives with students
?

Mikael Lindstrom

Jul 8, 2022, 10:05:50 AM7/8/22
to subsurfac...@googlegroups.com