Implementing Subject plus on Ubuntu

Nitin Paliwal

May 29, 2021, 9:56:58 AM5/29/21
to SubjectsPlus
Dear Sir/Madam,

I have installed the Subject Plus on Ubuntu.

The URL of the installation is

I am not able to edit the Guide or records. No Error displayed on the screen as well.

Kindly look in to the matter.

I can share the Admin user ID and Password if required.

Nitin Paliwal
Incharge Centeral Library
NIT Hamirpur
Himachal Pradesh
India - 177005

Rakesh Kumar

May 29, 2021, 11:47:24 AM5/29/21
to subjec...@googlegroups.com
Dear Sir
Site can't reach

Regards

Screenshot_2021-05-29-21-15-31-556_com.android.chrome.jpg

Nitin Paliwal

May 29, 2021, 12:31:32 PM5/29/21
to subjec...@googlegroups.com
Sir,

Thanks for the response.

The complete URL of the site is as follows

Password is Lib@123

charlesbr...@gmail.com

Jun 2, 2021, 10:19:29 AM6/2/21
to SubjectsPlus
Hello,
Have you updated your /subjects/.htacess file to reflect your directory structure? I notice you have "guides" in the url. You'll most likely have to to that in to account in your .htacess file.

Thanks,
Charles