No results are shown in the search by guide

Jonathan Cuellar

Oct 30, 2020, 11:35:50 AM10/30/20
to SubjectsPlus
At this moment we update to version 4.4, but we have a problem, when looking for a guide on the page it remains blank, the url it shows is https: //my_domain/directory/control/guides/guide.php? Subject_id = 12. Can you help me check what may be causing this error?

Thanks

Charles Brown-Roberts

Oct 30, 2020, 11:59:42 AM10/30/20
to subjec...@googlegroups.com
Hello Jonathan,

If you have MySQL 5.7 you must disable ONLY_FULL_GROUP_BY permanently. Please refer to this stack overflow issue.

Also, I recommend upgrading to 4.5.1 It's more stable.

But be sure to follow the upgrade notes in the Release Notes.

Thanks,
Charles

On Fri, Oct 30, 2020 at 11:35 AM Jonathan Cuellar <jcautoma...@gmail.com> wrote:
At this moment we update to version 4.4, but we have a problem, when looking for a guide on the page it remains blank, the url it shows is https: //my_domain/directory/control/guides/guide.php? Subject_id = 12. Can you help me check what may be causing this error?

Thanks

Go Hurricanes!
Charles Brown-Roberts
Application Developer