StructureMap: how to report problems?

Askar Ibragimov

Apr 26, 2019, 9:41:52 AM4/26/19
to structuremap-users

Hello,

Suppose I have an object that is itself declared as StructureMap registry but I forgot to add some dependencies to its list so the object cannot be built.

For some reason, this does not manifest at all in any logs. This, by the way, is not the case in Spring in Java ecosystem where very detailed information can be found straight away as it makes every sense.

How such debug information can be viewed?

Jeremy Miller

Apr 26, 2019, 9:48:45 AM4/26/19
to structure...@googlegroups.com
This, by the way, is not the case in Spring in Java ecosystem where very detailed information can be found straight away as it makes every sense.” — so first off, fuck you, and learn how to read documentation before bitching like that here.

Please see the StructureMap documentation on validation: http://structuremap.github.io/diagnostics/validating-container-configuration/