Running streetsapaptest automatically disconnects halfway, prompting “uwer exiting early”

FyueC

Mar 5, 2020, 8:01:32 PM3/5/20
to stressapptest-discuss

I run stressapptest using the following command inside the android adb shell:

stressapptest -s  100000 -v 20 -c 1 -W -i 8 -f /sdcard/disktest.txt -f /sdcard/disktest2.txt --cc_test -l /sdcard/ramtest.log

But it will stop automatically, as shown below,If the -M parameter is added, this problem does not occur

捕获.PNG

I don't know why, can you tell me,please,

thank you

Nick Sanders

Mar 6, 2020, 1:06:09 AM3/6/20
to stressappt...@googlegroups.com
"User exiting early" means a SIGINT or SIGTERM was sent to stressapptest. Usually this is a ^C from the console,
but the system can end a process for various reasons too. If specifying the memory allocation size with "-M XXX" prevents the problem,
it likely means the default memory allocation size is too large and some system process is killing stressapptest to free up memory for other tasks.

You can try to find what system process is doing this, but the easier solution is probably what you've already discovered,
to just pass in the -M parameter to use a lower amount of memory.

FyueC

Mar 6, 2020, 2:22:34 AM3/6/20
to stressapptest-discuss
thank you very much