Is there any way to trigger stressapptest by android app?

후후

May 23, 2021, 11:19:50 PM5/23/21
to stressapptest-discuss
I'm using android phone, and trying to trigger stressapptest on application layer
But because of..maybe some permission issue, the stressapptest is not triggered normally.
So is there any way to trigger stressapptest by app layer on android phone?

Nick Sanders

May 24, 2021, 12:47:58 PM5/24/21
to stressappt...@googlegroups.com
It should be possible to modify stressapptest to be an NDK library and call it from an app. I don't think you can call linux console programs from Android apps as far as I know.

후후

May 25, 2021, 3:54:01 AM5/25/21
to stressapptest-discuss

Could I know the reason why the app layer cannot launch linux console program? Is it sepolicy issue?
2021년 5월 25일 화요일 오전 1시 47분 58초 UTC+9에 Nick님이 작성:

Nick Sanders

May 25, 2021, 1:04:32 PM5/25/21
to stressappt...@googlegroups.com
Most of the docs online seem to reference rooted phones, but maybe it is possible? I've never tried this so I have no special insight here.