Kodo RLNC - c Installation

xuc

Jul 6, 2021, 10:48:51 PM7/6/21
to steinwurf-dev
Hello,

I am trying to install kodo-rlnc-c, when I input the " python waf configure" command, the system displays the following statement, after which the installation cannot continue. What is this and how to solve it?

6.jpg

Thanks, Best regards!

Morten V. Pedersen

Jul 7, 2021, 7:04:12 AM7/7/21
to steinw...@googlegroups.com

Hi Xuc,
The kodo-rlnc-c repository is deprecated. You should upgrade to the newest kodo repository.

All the best,
Morten

xuc

Jul 13, 2021, 9:46:47 PM7/13/21
to steinwurf-dev
Hello Morten,
Thank you very much for your reply. Could you please tell me which is the newest kodo repository. (where can I get it)?
I tried "kodo-python", but got the same problem when I typed " python waf configure" .

Thanks, Best regards!

Morten V. Pedersen

Jul 14, 2021, 2:27:08 AM7/14/21
to steinw...@googlegroups.com

Hi Xuc,
Kodo-python is the python bindings for Kodo - but those are up-to-date. What error are you getting?

All the best,
Morten