Cannot renew my license

Lars Nielsen

Aug 5, 2020, 5:09:33 AM8/5/20
to steinwurf-dev
Hello guys,

I have a research license and I am trying to renew it.
But when I press the provided link, it goes to Google Apps Script and says: Authorization is required to perform that action.

Can you be of help here?

./Lars

Morten V. Pedersen

Aug 5, 2020, 8:42:51 AM8/5/20
to steinw...@googlegroups.com

Hi Lars,
We have some issues with the licensing system.. Should be fixed end of week.

Sorry about the inconvenience.

All the best,
Morten

Lars Nielsen