creating a get started

Chinmay Chandak

Nov 17, 2016, 3:57:56 PM11/17/16
to Steam Condenser
we should create a rough Getting Started or a wiki for Steam Condenser. it is very difficult to find resource for it online...

Sebastian Staudt

Nov 18, 2016, 3:03:46 AM11/18/16
to Steam Condenser
There's a public wiki at https://github.com/koraktor/steam-condenser/wiki.
It's a start, but it's far from a complete documentation source.

Chinmay Chandak <chandak...@gmail.com> schrieb am Do., 17. Nov. 2016 um 21:57 Uhr:
we should create a rough Getting Started or a wiki for Steam Condenser. it is very difficult to find resource for it online...

Chinmay Chandak

Nov 18, 2016, 8:22:33 AM11/18/16
to Steam Condenser
wiki does not show how to install properly and there is no information about the functions available. so you can add the functions available ect.

Sebastian Staudt

Nov 26, 2016, 5:51:51 AM11/26/16
to Steam Condenser
You're right, but you can generate documentation from the cloned repository using phpDocumentor. (https://www.phpdoc.org/)

I'll have a look at how to bring this online somehow.