Brochures

Rebecca Maloney

Jun 18, 2021, 10:08:23 PM6/18/21
to State Coordinators
If you have a CURRENT brochure for your state will you please email it to me!  We are updated the national site and many of the listed brochures are out of date-

Thank you!!

Bob Jenkins

Jun 19, 2021, 9:22:52 AM6/19/21
to state...@googlegroups.com
attached
created by Jeanette Harper

On Fri, Jun 18, 2021 at 7:08 PM Rebecca Maloney <rebeccama...@gmail.com> wrote:
If you have a CURRENT brochure for your state will you please email it to me!  We are updated the national site and many of the listed brochures are out of date-

Thank you!!

Thanks
Bob Jenkins

orgenweb-brochure.pdf

Denise Wells

Jun 19, 2021, 10:56:30 AM6/19/21
to state...@googlegroups.com
Great job, Jeannette.

I think we HAD a brochure, but not finding it at the moment.

Denise

--
Denise Wells
AB Representative at Large

Denise Wells

Jun 19, 2021, 10:59:55 AM6/19/21
to state...@googlegroups.com
Actually, I just looked at the FLGenWeb brochure on the national site.  I will look into updating that as we are no longer on the .org website.

Denise

On Fri, Jun 18, 2021 at 10:08 PM Rebecca Maloney <rebeccama...@gmail.com> wrote:
If you have a CURRENT brochure for your state will you please email it to me!  We are updated the national site and many of the listed brochures are out of date-

Thank you!!

Jt Harper

Jun 19, 2021, 1:10:23 PM6/19/21
to state...@googlegroups.com
Bob

Thanks for the kudos but I just found it when I was adding Curry County 😉 Someone else was the talent behind the flyer...

Jeannette
Sent from my iPad

Elizabeth Bullard (CAGenWeb)

Jun 20, 2021, 2:59:05 AM6/20/21
to State Coordinators
Here is California's, Rebecca:

https://www.cagenweb.org/brochure.pdf

Conni McDaniel Hall

Jun 23, 2021, 12:50:43 PM6/23/21
to state...@googlegroups.com
Here's Iowa's:

Conni McDaniel Hall
State Coordinator

On Fri, Jun 18, 2021 at 7:08 PM Rebecca Maloney <rebeccama...@gmail.com> wrote:
If you have a CURRENT brochure for your state will you please email it to me!  We are updated the national site and many of the listed brochures are out of date-

Thank you!!

marshab...@gmail.com

Jun 23, 2021, 1:29:31 PM6/23/21
to state...@googlegroups.com

I’ve added the link to the USGenWeb site.

Thanks,

Marsha