Gail Kilgore

webmaster

May 23, 2021, 8:12:09 PM5/23/21
to state...@googlegroups.com
It is with a very heavy heart that I must inform you of the loss of a very long-time USGenWeb member, Gail Kilgore. I was notified by Colleen last night that she passed over late yesterday, May 22, 2021.

I recall that Gail was an active member when I joined USGenWeb, some 20 years ago. At the time of her passing, she was the SC of AZGenWeb and COGenWeb. She contributes a lot to USGenWeb over the years. Her contributions are remembered and appreciated, and she will be missed by many.

Thank you, Gail, for all you have done and the many lives you touched. May you rest in peace.

Linda K. Lewis
National Coordinator
The USGenWeb Project ®
Free Genealogy for 25 Years

Denise Wells

May 23, 2021, 8:23:59 PM5/23/21
to State-Coord@Google
So sorry to hear of Gail's passing.  She's been a fixture in the Project for a long time.  My condolences to the family and friends.

Denise Wells
AB Representative at Large
SC NJGenWeb | SC FLGenWeb
ASC MSGenWeb | ASC UTGenWeb

Mike Peterson

May 23, 2021, 8:31:59 PM5/23/21
to 22-USGW State Coordinators
🙏 Prayers for all her family, friends, and loved ones. 🙏 What a great mainstay, backer, and supporter of the Project.
Mike

  Mike Peterson
logousgenweb25.png

Rebecca Maloney

May 23, 2021, 8:39:52 PM5/23/21
to state...@googlegroups.com
Prayers for Gail's family and friends. We will miss her and all she has done for USGenWeb.

galleri

May 23, 2021, 8:40:22 PM5/23/21
to state...@googlegroups.com
Oh no :(
This breaks my heart. We were so close when I was in SC and ASC of COGenWeb.
Sundee

North Dakota Genealogy

May 23, 2021, 8:41:59 PM5/23/21
to state...@googlegroups.com

Very sad to hear this. Condolences to her friends and family.

del_wi...@comcast.net

May 23, 2021, 10:39:17 PM5/23/21
to state...@googlegroups.com

I’m so sorry to hear of her passing.

My prayers and condolences go out to her Family and Friends.

Deloris Williams

NCGenWeb State Coordinator

--
.