Are Poetry Books like “When We Are Very Young” by A.A Milne although without pictures allowed?

Loona The Goth Hellhound aka humptydumptyman5

Jan 10, 2022, 11:44:02 AM1/10/22
to Standard Ebooks
The first Winnie-The-Pooh book is now in the public domain as of 2022. However in 2020, the First Christopher Robin poem book When We Are Very Young by A.A Milne featuring the first appearance of Pooh has entered the Public Domain, although no Free Ebook copies (except for the Archive.org versions or other scanned versions that can be found online) couldn’t be found online. So i was wondering if Poetry books, although without the illustrations are allowed to be on there? Because I’m thinking if we should add When We Are Very Young to the library soon.

Alex Cabal

Jan 10, 2022, 11:47:00 AM1/10/22
to standar...@googlegroups.com
Possibly. We prefer to make compilations if the author's corpus has
duplicates across collections or loose items not included in
collections. Someone would have to research his poetry corpus to see if
that's the case.
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/standardebooks/708ccfda-3100-4002-b1b1-fe66ba5c55e6n%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/standardebooks/708ccfda-3100-4002-b1b1-fe66ba5c55e6n%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

Loona The Goth Hellhound aka humptydumptyman5

Jan 10, 2022, 1:24:10 PM1/10/22
to Standard Ebooks

Alex Cabal

Jan 10, 2022, 1:35:42 PM1/10/22
to standar...@googlegroups.com
Yes, but we need a spreadsheet with in depth list of poems and where
they appear. Wikipedia says he had at least 5 books of poetry published
in his life, which may not include poetry published individually in
magazines, etc.

These kinds of compilations require research and a lot of work, they are
typically not suited for a first-time producer.