[Proposed production] Mary Wollstonecraft - Letters Written in Sweden, Norway, and Denmark

Robin Whittleton

May 14, 2022, 1:38:10 PM5/14/22
to Standard Ebooks
I’d like to read Letters Written in Sweden, Norway, and Denmark which is a combination of travel journal and philosophical musing by Mary Wollstonecraft. A surprisingly detailed wikipedia page is at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Letters_Written_in_Sweden,_Norway,_and_Denmark.

Is this something that SE would want in the corpus? If so I’ll produce it.

-Robin

Alex Cabal

May 14, 2022, 4:08:12 PM5/14/22
to standar...@googlegroups.com
Sure, you can work on that.

On 5/14/22 12:38 PM, Robin Whittleton wrote:
> I’d like to read /Letters Written in Sweden, Norway, and Denmark /which
> is a combination of travel journal and philosophical musing by Mary
> Wollstonecraft. A surprisingly detailed wikipedia page is at
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Letters_Written_in_Sweden,_Norway,_and_Denmark
> <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Letters_Written_in_Sweden,_Norway,_and_Denmark>.
>
> Is this something that SE would want in the corpus? If so I’ll produce it.
>
> -Robin

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/standardebooks/74176B9D-1E49-43C9-BBD9-08AE1785BE0B%40reala.net
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/standardebooks/74176B9D-1E49-43C9-BBD9-08AE1785BE0B%40reala.net?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

Robin Whittleton

May 24, 2022, 5:33:12 PM5/24/22
to Standard Ebooks
This was a fairly quick build and proofread at 51k words (I’d forgotten what it was like!). Repo: https://github.com/robinwhittleton/mary-wollstonecraft_letters-written-during-a-short-residence-in-sweden-norway-and-denmark. Production notes:

A sad little book but an interesting one. Worth reading for sure. So ready to review.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/standardebooks/32d60ea4-1cae-b730-7acc-c2bf991c9d94%40standardebooks.org.

Alex Cabal

May 26, 2022, 12:04:52 PM5/26/22
to standar...@googlegroups.com
Looks very good, I've gone ahead and released it. Thanks!