ISSS deadlines abstract May 15, full paper June 15

1 view

David Ing

Mar 30, 2022, 1:07:20 PM3/30/22
to Systems Thinking Ontario
The annual meeting of the International Society for the Systems Sciences for 2022 will be held online, Friday July 7 to Monday July 11.

It should be noted that registration fees are quite reasonable ($250USD full price, with options of discounts for students, developing countries and early bird before June 1).

For those who are looking for a path towards publishing in the Wiley journal Systems Research and Behavioral Sciences it's worth noting that the ISSS Yearbook is issue 5 (September-October) in the year following an ISSS meeting.

Thus the October 2021 issue was a result of papers originating in ISSS 2020 meeting held online in July 2020.

The deadline for abstracts for Category 1 papers is May 15.  Full papers are due June 15.

There are also options for "reports and presentations on work-in-progress, preliminary results and directions of future work" that get published in the proceedings.

If anyone has questions, I was editor of the ISSS Yearbook issue in 2013.  Just ask!

Susu Nousala

Mar 30, 2022, 1:20:23 PM3/30/22
to st...@googlegroups.com
Could be good for CSRPeeps and Frank and I have our paper from last year that was selected to expand etc. So we'll finish that by the deadline.

--
Systems Thinking Ontario is a discussion list at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/st-on . Members have edit privileges on the publicly-visible wiki at https://sites.google.com/site/systhinkon/