joins

shaikna...@gmail.com

Dec 2, 2019, 1:03:18 AM12/2/19
to sql2o
Hi Team

Does sql2o supports Joins ?

Lars Aaberg

Dec 2, 2019, 3:13:31 AM12/2/19
to sql2o
Hi,

Sql2o supports any select-query. That includes queries with joins.

On Mon, Dec 2, 2019 at 7:03 AM <shaikna...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Team

Does sql2o supports Joins ?

shaikna...@gmail.com

Dec 2, 2019, 4:48:51 AM12/2/19
to sql2o
Thank you for your reply Lars aaberg..

Do you have any sample query format ? if yes please share to me.

Really interested to know wheather sql2o will support Procedures ?

On Monday, 2 December 2019 13:43:31 UTC+5:30, Lars Aaberg wrote:
Hi,

Sql2o supports any select-query. That includes queries with joins.

On Mon, Dec 2, 2019 at 7:03 AM <shaikna...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Team

Does sql2o supports Joins ?

Lars Aaberg

Dec 2, 2019, 6:38:47 AM12/2/19
to sql2o
The query for is the native SQL. If you know SQL, you know the format.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sql2o/a3739bd0-27fe-4350-9be0-b406d5798391%40googlegroups.com.

shaikna...@gmail.com

Dec 2, 2019, 7:20:54 AM12/2/19
to sql2o
Hi Lars

Thank you for your reply...i got your point.