[ANN] Spyder-notebook 0.4.1 is released

Jitse Niesen

Apr 8, 2023, 6:00:23 AM4/8/23
to spyder
Hi all,

On the behalf of all contributors, I'm pleased to announce that version 0.4.1 of the notebook plugin for Spyder has been released. This plugin allows you to use Jupyter notebooks inside Spyder. This release includes some critical bug fixes, so if the plugin did not work before, you may want to give it another try. See the changelog for further details.

We recommend that you install the plugin using conda or mamba from the conda-forge channel. An alternative but unsupported installation method is to use pip. Spyder's stand-alone installer unfortunately does not allow you to install plugins.

Please report bugs and feature requests on the project GitHub website: https://github.com/spyder-ide/spyder-notebook

Last, but not least, we welcome any contribution that helps making Spyder an efficient scientific development and computing environment. Join us to help creating your favourite environment!

Enjoy!
-Jitse