Save the console result and run the new in paralel

Buris Muangklang

Nov 19, 2022, 10:36:55 PM11/19/22
to spyder
Dear Anyone;

Can I save the result of console running, because I let the code run the integration 500 rounds after let computer turn on 3 days without closing.
Recently I ran TuckER linear model, so I try to find a way to save the result after i close the program. Thank you for supporting in advance.

Warm regards,
Poppy Buris

main.py
Screenshot_20221116_072815.png

Ronan Paixão

Nov 20, 2022, 3:31:37 PM11/20/22
to spyd...@googlegroups.com
One possible way is to go to the Variable Explorer panel and use the "Save data as" button. Then, in some other day, use the "Import data" button.
image.png
However, I don't know how robust this method is and what serialization type it uses. If it uses pickle, it may be sensitive to Python version updates. It may also be sensitive to internal state data, depending on the variables' types.

If available, prefer serialization methods provided by the classes themselves.