Turtle Graphics Window

Miles

Dec 7, 2022, 9:18:13 PM12/7/22
to spyder
Every time I try to run my program with the Turtle Graphics the Graphics window goes to not responding whenever I click on the window. I have talked to multiple other people that I know and they have the same issue. I have tried using turtle.done() and turtle.bye() and I get an error or an unresponsive Python Turtle Graphics Window. How do I fix this?

Carlos Córdoba

Dec 7, 2022, 9:27:45 PM12/7/22
to spyd...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Did you read our guide on how to run Turtle scripts with Spyder?

https://github.com/spyder-ide/spyder/wiki/How-to-run-turtle-scripts-within-Spyder

Cheers,
Carlos

El 7/12/22 a las 20:11, 'Miles' via spyder escribió:
Every time I try to run my program with the Turtle Graphics the Graphics window goes to not responding whenever I click on the window. I have talked to multiple other people that I know and they have the same issue. I have tried using turtle.done() and turtle.bye() and I get an error or an unresponsive Python Turtle Graphics Window. How do I fix this? --
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "spyder" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/spyderlib/c1fe5b90-c507-4e1c-8bfb-2f82a68b4156n%40googlegroups.com.