Where to get Spyder UML class diagrams for Spyder architecture ?

Rich Lysakowski

Apr 23, 2023, 8:44:29 PM4/23/23
to spyder
Where might I find Spyder UML object diagrams?

How can I generate UML diagrams for Spyder?   I want to understand its object and inheritance hierarchy for the latest version.

Inquiring minds want to know...

Thank you

Rich Lysakowski, Ph.D.

Carlos Córdoba

May 18, 2023, 8:22:31 AM5/18/23
to spyd...@googlegroups.com
Hi Rich,

We don't have such diagrams, but we have a tutorial that explains how to build Spyder plugins:

http://docs.spyder-ide.org/current/workshops/plugin-development.html

It's a bit outdated but it can help you to get started.

Cheers,
Carlos