spray.httpx.marshalling.ToResponseMarshaller[org.elasticsearch.action.search.SearchResponse]

Christian Yonathan

Sep 28, 2016, 3:37:12 AM9/28/16
to spray.io User List
Hello guys,

im newbie with Scala, Elastic and also Spray.io,

i get problem similar like he/she posted

could not find implicit value for parameter marshaller:
spray.httpx.marshalling.ToResponseMarshaller[org.eleasticsearch.action.search.SearchResponse]

any idea how to handle?
thank you

Age Mooij

Sep 28, 2016, 8:57:16 AM9/28/16
to spray.io User List
Hi Christian

Any data passed into a complete directive in order to produce a response somehow has to be turned into some media-type and some bytes. Spray calls this process "marshalling" and enables you to provide custom marshallers for custom classes.

Have a look at the docs about marshalling:

Hope this helps
Age

Christian Yonathan

Oct 2, 2016, 10:28:12 PM10/2/16
to spray.io User List
Hi mr. Age

thanks for your replied,
i was read the documentation, but im still don't get it.

would you like help me, please?
thanks!

Age Mooij

Oct 3, 2016, 4:26:08 AM10/3/16
to spray...@googlegroups.com
Unfortunately I can't help you unless you ask specific questions. What is unclear? what is going wrong?

If you can post a Gist of your code I could perhaps point any problems.

Age