Starter Rest

Timothy Cate

Aug 29, 2022, 7:48:42 PM8/29/22
to sportsd...@googlegroups.com
Does anyone know the story on the starter rest parameter?

It does not appear to be working in any of the three databases sports data, killer or gimme-dog.

The best I can tell is this is true for this year and last year, before that it seems to be working fine.

Thanks for the help guys

Joe Meyer

Aug 29, 2022, 8:01:12 PM8/29/22
to sportsdatabase
Timothy Cate,

consider finding `starter rest` using `s:date`

To isolate when the starter has 4 days rest, use the SDQL:
date-s:date=5

Best regards,

Joe Meyer
Sports Database LLC

Timothy Cate

Aug 29, 2022, 8:22:12 PM8/29/22
to sportsd...@googlegroups.com
I didn't know such formatting can work like this, will-do and thanks.,,

Just outta curiosity, would that be found in the manual?

Joe Meyer

Aug 30, 2022, 6:37:53 PM8/30/22
to sportsdatabase
Tomothy,

the prefix `s:` is described in the manual.
The user can extrapolate various uses.

Best regards,

Joe Meyer
Sports Database.com