NCAAF

David Padilla

Sep 2, 2022, 6:53:29 AM9/2/22
to SportsDataBase
anyone know whats the parameter for running a query for NON COnference games in colleg football

John Ryan

Sep 2, 2022, 9:52:23 AM9/2/22
to sportsd...@googlegroups.com
conference!=o:conference

On Fri, Sep 2, 2022 at 6:53 AM David Padilla <davi...@gmail.com> wrote:
anyone know whats the parameter for running a query for NON COnference games in colleg football

David Padilla

Sep 2, 2022, 7:23:39 PM9/2/22
to sportsd...@googlegroups.com
Thanks can you pin point by conference like SEC, Big10, ACC etc ?

Sent from my iPhone

Biz P

Sep 2, 2022, 8:32:08 PM9/2/22
to SportsDataBase
absolutely just use the conference abbreviation.

if your query contains the word conference, you'll get  list of each conference.  choose the ones you want

and conference=B10

or for multiple conferences...........

and conference in [B10, B12, MAC]

this gives results with these 3 conferences

David Padilla

Sep 2, 2022, 8:59:15 PM9/2/22
to sportsd...@googlegroups.com
Great thanks

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 2, 2022, at 5:32 PM, Biz P <biz1...@gmail.com> wrote:

absolutely just use the conference abbreviation.

David Padilla

Sep 3, 2022, 12:07:56 AM9/3/22
to sportsd...@googlegroups.com
Awesome where’s the list of the Conference abbreviations ?

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 2, 2022, at 5:59 PM, David Padilla <davi...@gmail.com> wrote:

Great thanks

Google User

Sep 3, 2022, 12:24:51 AM9/3/22
to sportsd...@googlegroups.com
Is it possible to eliminate FCS teams in a query?

Gerard P

Sep 3, 2022, 12:27:44 AM9/3/22
to sportsd...@googlegroups.com
Add conference to any query and you’ll see them all

David Padilla

Sep 3, 2022, 12:35:30 AM9/3/22
to sportsd...@googlegroups.com
Got it

Sent from my iPhone

David Padilla

Sep 3, 2022, 7:12:43 AM9/3/22
to sportsd...@googlegroups.com
i cant get the PAc 12 call out right is it PAC12, PAC-12 , Pac Twelve? anyone  know

Joe Meyer

Sep 3, 2022, 8:20:03 AM9/3/22
to sportsdatabase
David,

to see all conferences, use the SDQL:

conference

and remember, the SDQL is simple.

Best regards,

Joe Meyer
Sports Database LLC

Google User

Sep 3, 2022, 11:03:42 AM9/3/22
to sportsd...@googlegroups.com
Joe,
Is there a way to eliminate all FCS teams in a query?  Other than going conference by conference for those teams.

David Padilla

Sep 3, 2022, 12:24:13 PM9/3/22
to sportsd...@googlegroups.com
Can you give me the query for PAC12 vs Sec I’m having to lucki populating query PAC vs SEC, sec populates but not PAC12

Sent from my iPhone

David Padilla

Sep 3, 2022, 2:25:02 PM9/3/22
to sportsd...@googlegroups.com
ALready tried query team=ORE and o:conference=PAC12 and says no results what am i doing wrong?

David Padilla

Sep 3, 2022, 2:26:36 PM9/3/22
to sportsd...@googlegroups.com
I mean i   tried query team=GEO and o:conference=PAC12 and says no results what am i doing wrong?