Help

Aaron valdez

Sep 7, 2022, 6:44:11 AM9/7/22
to SportsDataBase
How could I review pitcher vs team in the 2022 season? example: chris bassit vs pirates, help please and in the over or under pitcher of runs allowed in the first inning I get an error in the query, please help 🙏🏻

Joe Meyer

Sep 7, 2022, 7:39:42 AM9/7/22
to sportsdatabase
Aaron Valdez,

To see the W/L record in all starter vs opponent matchups this season, use the SDQL:

S(W),S(L),R(starter),R(o:team)@starter and o:team and season=2022|

Best regards,

Joe Meyer
Sports Database LLC

On Wed, Sep 7, 2022 at 6:44 AM Aaron valdez <aaron...@gmail.com> wrote:
How could I review pitcher vs team in the 2022 season? example: chris bassit vs pirates, help please and in the over or under pitcher of runs allowed in the first inning I get an error in the query, please help 🙏🏻

Aaron valdez

Sep 7, 2022, 9:23:56 AM9/7/22
to SportsDataBase
to filter results only from a pitcher against a specific team, how would it be?

Chris M

Sep 7, 2022, 1:00:17 PM9/7/22
to sportsd...@googlegroups.com
Has the database been Nerfed or something None of those links give a win loss record or how much ypu would win or lose if you followed the system

mrpi...@gmail.com

Sep 21, 2022, 7:17:33 PM9/21/22
to SportsDataBase

Chris M

Sep 21, 2022, 9:21:34 PM9/21/22
to sportsd...@googlegroups.com
glad killer sports is back but was talking about the new SDQL3 database