First to 3 runs (MLB)

JT

May 11, 2022, 5:38:07 PM5/11/22
to SportsDataBase
Hello,

Is there a way to see stats for which team scored 3 runs first within a given query?

For example, to see all favorites of -150 or bigger, how many times they ended up getting to 3 first, vs their opponent getting to 3 first, vs neither getting to 3.

Thanks,

JT

Joe Meyer

May 11, 2022, 5:42:25 PM5/11/22
to sportsdatabase
JT,

for free SDQL support, please use our discussion group at:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/SportsDataBase

Or just tweet it out using the hash tag #SDQL.

Best wishes,

Joe Meyer
http://SportsDatabase.com

Gambrinus

May 14, 2022, 2:05:33 PM5/14/22
to SportsDataBase
To see teams favored by at least -150 who scored at least 3 before their opponent scored:
  • SF>=3 and line<-150

To see teams favored by at least -150 whose opponent scored at least 3 before they scored:

To see teams favored by at least -150 who did not score 3 runs before the opponent scored, nor did the opponent open the game with 3 runs unanswered:
  • SF<3 and o:SF<=3 and line<-150

As my friend Joe says, SDQL is easy!

JT

May 14, 2022, 4:21:19 PM5/14/22
to SportsDataBase
Thanks for your response Gambrinus. I had looked into SF previously but that's not quite what I'm looking for. I am trying to find a query that includes all games where the favorite scored 3 runs prior to the other team scoring 3 runs. That would include games that were at a score of 1-1, 1-2, etc. prior to the favorite getting to 3.

Thanks

Michael Allen

Jun 22, 2022, 8:09:24 PM6/22/22
to sportsd...@googlegroups.com
Thanks this helps a lot! Sorry for the late reply I just realized todayI didn't hit send.  🤦🏽‍♂️

Antonius Pryanichnikovikus

Aug 8, 2022, 4:09:48 PM8/8/22
to SportsDataBase

Dear Gambrinus, can you please help me with singing up on gimmethedog? I have registered twice, but service says that user is not found.

суббота, 14 мая 2022 г. в 21:05:33 UTC+3, Gambrinus:

Ed Miller

Aug 10, 2022, 10:18:40 AM8/10/22
to sportsd...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

How do I create an SDQL query to discover how teams have done with starting pitchers who have not started at all in the current season? Example: Reds & Zeuch today, facing Mets

Also, how do I create a query which references today's pitcher specifically if he had 4 or more earned runs in the 1st inning of his prior start?

As always, many thanks to everyone!

Meestermike

Aug 13, 2022, 1:47:41 PM8/13/22
to SportsDataBase
Hi rolandpia.
If you can, clear any cookies and browser cache for gimmethedog site.
Once you've done that go to the site and sign in with your email and correct password. Did you save your password on your phone\tablet\computer? Make sure you put in the correct password.