Gimme dog group

Timothy Cate

Mar 23, 2022, 3:38:57 PM3/23/22
to sportsd...@googlegroups.com
I just noticed the message about a subscription could I please get the details of this. (What’s included with/ or currently without, I guess).

And if there’s a better way to contact this group specifically please let me know thank you

Gambrinus

Mar 23, 2022, 5:39:22 PM3/23/22
to SportsDataBase
Hey hardrock,

I have not set a place to post GimmeTheDog-specific questions yet because I'm swamped getting the next sport going. The NFL rolled into NCAAFB, then the NBA, then the NHL, now MLB, and I'm starting on SDQL tennis.

This forum is for the use of SDQL. If you have GTD inquiries, you may send a direct message on Twitter to @GimmeTheDog or email in...@gimmethedog.com

Thanks

Timothy Cate

Mar 27, 2022, 3:49:37 AM3/27/22
to sportsd...@googlegroups.com
ok, thanks for letting me know.

How about the questions posed herein. Or should I redirect them to the info at address you provided?

Thanks again for reaching out, Tim

Timothy Cate

Mar 27, 2022, 10:27:58 AM3/27/22
to sportsd...@googlegroups.com
and btw Gambrinus, I completely understand your demands relative to your commitment to this and am greatly appreciative. It's why in General, when something comes up that I'd really like help on, I just think of Archie Bunker telling Edith.... 'Go Stifle yourself!' and that is what I do, it's just that I noticed all the sudden the other day that site streak wasn't working as it was and it seems like on the whole my queries are returning less plays..... and then I saw the message about a subscription and then wondered if it's all related.

So when you can let me know thanks