Facebook side bar on website front page

Banapa AVATEA

Aug 25, 2021, 2:39:47 PM8/25/21
to Spike@School Support
Good morning,
is it possible to have our school's facebook page linked and displayed on the front oage if our school website?
Thank you very much and hope all of the team at Spike are safe and well.
Kind regards,
Banapa

Nigel Wilson

Aug 25, 2021, 7:41:36 PM8/25/21
to spikea...@googlegroups.com
Kia ora Banapa,
Good to hear from you.  I hope all is going well for you and your family and this lockdown is going smoothly for you.
We can add a Facebook scrolling field on the home page. However we would suggest that rather than just do this you go for a redesign as adding the facebook aspect will involve a bit of change and coding which I think would be better contributing to a redesign for you.
Have a look at the following redesigns on our web page and let me know your thoughts.  The one most are going for is the Special home page which is more user friendly on phone access as well.

I look forward to hearing back from you.
Take care and stay safe.
Kia pai tō rā

Nigel

Nigel Wilson

Sales | Spike@School

0508 77 44 77 - Option 5

ni...@spikeatschool.co.nz

www.spikeatschool.co.nz

Spike@School

Level 1, 6 Garden Place, Hamilton 3204 | PO Box 303, Waikato Mail Centre, Hamilton 3240, New Zealand