Password Required for Latest News and Notices

Louise Salzwedel

Mar 8, 2020, 6:53:50 PM3/8/20
to Spike@School Support

Please help, we are having a problem with an area on our Website that seems to be password protected to the public.
It is under Latest News and Notices.
It will be great if you could help me fix this
Louise Salzwedel www.tkp.school.nz 07 8263564

Brendon Muir

Mar 8, 2020, 6:55:22 PM3/8/20
to spikea...@googlegroups.com
Hi Lousie, thanks for getting in touch :)

This is an easy fix. Here's the steps:
  1. Log into the Admin System.
  2. Click Edit on the Latest New and Notices folder.
  3. Make sure the Password field is blank.
  4. Click Save and you should be all good to go :)
Please let me know if you're still having trouble with it.

Have a great week! :)

Brendon Muir

Founder | Spike@School

+64 7 959 7200

bre...@spikeatschool.co.nz

www.spikeatschool.co.nz

Spike@School

Level 1, 6 Garden Place, Hamilton 3204 | PO Box 303, Waikato Mail Centre, Hamilton 3240, New Zealand

Louise Salzwedel

Mar 8, 2020, 7:07:15 PM3/8/20
to spikea...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Brendon that sure was a quick fix.

Have a superb day!!
Louise Salzwedel
Reception
Te Kauwhata Primary