Grey box appears on Our Team page

School Office

Jun 21, 2020, 11:02:34 PM6/21/20
to Spike@School Support
Have added the section Our Team, with the different categories then added profiles but when I logged out I am having a little grey box pop up with a name to the side.  How do I get rid of it

Brendon Muir

Jun 21, 2020, 11:07:53 PM6/21/20
to spikea...@googlegroups.com
Hi Erin, I've just replied to your other email about this :)

Cheers,

Brendon Muir

Founder | Spike@School

+64 7 959 7200

bre...@spikeatschool.co.nz

www.spikeatschool.co.nz

Spike@School

Level 1, 6 Garden Place, Hamilton 3204 | PO Box 303, Waikato Mail Centre, Hamilton 3240, New Zealand