Ngutunui school page

prin...@ngutunui.school.nz

Mar 9, 2022, 11:24:37 PM3/9/22
to Spike@School Support
Kia ora,
I would like to change the photos on our page to recent photos... how do I do this?
Also our school logo has changed so how do I change that also?

Brendon Muir

Mar 9, 2022, 11:28:49 PM3/9/22
to spikea...@googlegroups.com, Natalie Wilson, Nigel Wilson
Hi there, thanks for getting in touch. I'm copying Natalie in on this email. She'll touch base with you around changing out those images.

Regarding the logo, this is something we can change as part of your template. If you send a designer copy of your new logo through to us, we can swap this out assuming it's of similar dimensions :)

Have a great afternoon!

Brendon Muir
Founder | Spike@School

+64 7 959 7200

bre...@spikeatschool.co.nz

www.spikeatschool.co.nz

Spike@School

Level 1, 6 Garden Place, Hamilton 3204

PO Box 303, Waikato Mail Centre, Hamilton 3240, New Zealand

Nigel Wilson

Mar 9, 2022, 11:31:16 PM3/9/22
to spikea...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sharyn,
I hope your day is progressing well.
If you email me about 8 photos and your new logo I will change these for you.  Once I have got this done I will set up a time to go over how to change the photos.
Have a great evening.
Regards
Nigel

Nigel Wilson

Sales | Spike@School

0508 77 44 77 - Option 5

ni...@spikeatschool.co.nz

On Thu, 10 Mar 2022 at 17:24, prin...@ngutunui.school.nz <prin...@ngutunui.school.nz> wrote:

Sharyn Gibbens

Mar 10, 2022, 1:37:26 AM3/10/22
to spikea...@googlegroups.com
Thats fantastic, thank you
Our logo is as attached and I'll ask teachers to look for photos that represent who we are.

Where is says Strive to learn in the green strip... could it say our mission statement instead

Living Rural, Learning Locally, Thinking Global  - maybe 3 green stripes with a line each???

Sharyn Gibbens
Principal / Tumuaki
Ngutunui Enviro School

Ka whangaia, ka tupu, ka puawai”
That which is nurtured, blossoms and grows

Screen Shot 2022-02-20 at 4.28.06 PM.png