Another new extension for including Lilypond

Shengyu Zhang

Mar 13, 2021, 10:31:00 AM3/13/21
to sphinx-users
About ten years ago, Wei-Wei Guo wrote a lilypond extension[1], it is useful
but a little bit too simple. The new extension[2] allows LilyPond music notes to
be included in Sphinx-generated documents inline and outline. Compared to its
predecessor, the extension has many new features such as scale transposing,
audio output, layout controlling, and so on.

You can instsall it by invoking pip ``install sphinxnotes-lilypond``.
Documentation and demos are avialable on gitpages[3].

B.T.W. I wrote a serial of sphinx extension and aim to manage anything via Sphinx,
you can find them at homepage of Sphinx Notes[4] , I may post more introduction
about other valueable extensions. You also may interested on my sphinx-powered
site[5] (sorry for chinese only).